If you've been wondering to get the latest Android App emulator for your PC that of because you are simply fed up of the little storage space on the smart phone or the freezing issues when running a game, look no further than Nox App Player It is dedicated to bringing the best experience on your PC because of rich features packed into a small package, unlike other similar products in the market.
Latest Android Version
This is custom built on a complete virtual machine just like other Android Emulators in the market. The Emulator is nothing but a virtual machine that installs on your PC another OS, which is Android 4.4.2 in this case compared to older versions of many other similar products. Since it is a virtual machine like area on your computer, you can now install your favorite Android Apps on your PC.
- The higher version of Android 4.4.2 Kernel makes it possible for you to install the latest games and apps that are suitable for the newer version with their respective features that only work with a higher version.
- The multi-player support is a new feature exclusive to only Nox App Player that allows several Nox App Player to run on the same window at a time. This allows you to play multi-player games on your PC without having to connect multiple PCs or anything of that sort via a wired or wireless medium.
Integrated Play Store & Windows 10 Support
We all know the frustration of trying to manually find an app, which is not possible nowadays that Play Store has made it mandatory for app only purchases and downloads. Nox App Player makes it easier to download the app of your choice as the Google Play Store is integrated into the Nox App Player. This saves you any hassle after installing the software.
In a similar manner, Windows 10 that was released only on July29 has been made completely compatible with Nox App Player. This is the faster upgrade possible in a software that is being offered for free to use. The app has been tested with efficacy before releasing to the masses.
Release & Version
The Nox App Player supports a wide list of devices and modes for gaming and allows you to use your webcam, speakers, keyboard with ease without any driver problems. The latest release is Nox App Player 3.3 that weighs around 253MB in size. This might seem a lot compared to your usual software like media players, but is actually a lot less as it installs the complete Android Environment on your computer without any manual intervention at all.
Furthermore, it is now possible to customize the CPU requirements of your PC using the Nox App Player. The interface or UI is very similar to your physical smart phone so that you do not have any difficulty in operating it if you are already used to an Android smart phone.
1. Direct in-software update to 126.96.36.199 is not available yet, you need to uninstall the current version first and then install 188.8.131.52 directly or run 184.108.40.206 installer and over-write your current version
2. Please make sure to backup all your data before uninstall current Nox.
3. Some antivirus may still falsely block Nox App Player installation or startup. Please quit your antivirus and try again if this happens.
4. It is recommended that you enable VT of your computer to get better performance of Nox.
Changes on the new version: Improved compatibility with CATS Fixed some known issues and bugs